3/4 Inch Gravel
3/4 Inch Gravel (#57) is the most common used gravel for a large number of applications. Its angular shape helps it lock in place, its relatively small size makes it easy to move. It has enough gaps when spread or compacted to allow water to flow through it. This makes #57 Gravel great for:
– Drainage in large areas that hold large amounts of water or small areas like the bottom of a flower pot
– Underneath small structures such as patios, driveways, landscape walls, and sheds
– Backfill for retaining walls
– Many other construction related applications
#57 Gravel is sometimes referred to as Driveway Gravel or 3/4″ Gravel.
If you need to fill an area with something that won’t move, won’t get washed out, needs to drain water, or needs to provide a strong base for a structure, #57 Gravel is most likely the best option.
How do I get my gravel?
- Load the product directly into your truck or trailer using a “skid-steerer” (or Bobcat front loader). Keep in mind the truck bed needs to have an open top to use the loader. You are more than welcome to shovel it in a vehicle that has a closed top.
- Deliver your product in a dump truck that can dump in almost any paved area. We have trucks of various sizes that can fit almost any need.
- Install directly at your property.